Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Glowing Morning

Hi Beauty! Every girls do their own make up before they starts their gorgeous day. Whats my make up in the morning? Check this out!



First i wash face with ordinary water. Like my ritual before sleep. Starting with fresh rite?





And second i use Ponds' toner to clean up the death-skin after sleep. Like before too.






And then i use Etude House Moistful Collagen Facial Freshner. Why? Come on girls, you need moisturizing all the day! And my other reason was it's not really oily look and it will give glowing support hahhahha.





After that, i use Etude House BB Cream Bright Fit W13(natural). This is the glowy point you give beauty! It's moisture to for your face and glowy look. And it is water-proof so it really hard to remove except with toner. I'm very recommend this BB cream, but you should use trial of course.








And the last touch, lips! I use natural pink but killer hahhahaa that is Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint-soft pink. I love this colour because it's sooo natural and fresh! It so creamy and not dried, so it little moisture. To make it moisture, i use Etude House Magic Tint Balm-cherry red. The combination of these colour were perfect! Natural looks like korean girls hahahaha







Okay beauty, little line from me on this review. I hope it will help you on the busy day, it just spend 5 minutes! Fast but giving gorgeous on you.
.
.
.
.

See yaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment