So many korean girl talk about beauty, make up and love. Which one you choose? I choose beauty and make up.
Before i sleep, i have a ritual that facial wash and so on and so far.
First, i wash my face with water for freshing. Just ordinary water. Better if you wash with lemon water, olive oil or other.
Second, i using Ponds' toner for remove dusteest from face and kill the death-skin hahhaaha. Why i choose that toner? Because i suit on me. For face we should suit thing for face to against the allergic. Ponds' tones easy to get and it's general thing for me on rituals.
Third, i use Etude House Moistful Collagen Emulsion that moisturiing on my face! I love it! I know this thing from my sistah. This emulsion cannot suit on her, it's why she give half price for me hehhehhe. I tried this on a week and i feel my face feel fresh and moisture. It can remove my death-skin all over(i dunno how the mechanism *peacefromYoNa
And final thing, i use Etude House Moistful Collagen Cream. First impression, it really sticky on my face. But next day, it can be double triple moisture than just using emulsion.It really good thing for you have before sleep. And remember, using Moistful Collagen set better if you use on night bacuse it very oily. Okay?
Great! That is m ritual facial before sleep. I hope it a good recommend for you girls!
.
.
.
See ya on the next line *lovefromYoNa




No comments:
Post a Comment