Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Review ; Kill Me, Heal Me



Well, i wanna review a drama today about Shin Se Gi! I love him!

Why i  so recommend the drama because there are so many moral education in the drama. Not just about romance but also the comedy story that make always fresh, especially Ahn Yo Na.


This story was about rich man named Cha Do Hyeon but has D,I,D,-disorder identity. He has a first love on past way with Oh Ri Jin, a psychiatric on hospital. They meet each other like fate, how sweet! And accidently they cannot their old memories together cause of bad things. What is it? It's why you should watch it.

There are 7 personalities, from Cha Do Hyeon, Shin Se Gi, Ahn Yo Na and others. The most favorite personalties are Shin Se Gi and Ahn Yo Na. Hahahhaha i love them.




The point is drama for me not just about love and hate, but about deep feelig of life and morality. I'm not good at reviewing drama so sorry about this line *peacefromYoNa
.
.
.
.

Bye! See ya on other review

No comments:

Post a Comment