I know this drama from Ha Ji Won's intagram update, about her upcoming drama. I look at the official poster that Yoon Kyun Sang(Ki Ha Myeong's elder brother in Pinocchio) also join. At first, i dunno anything about the male lead of the drama. I don't know at all, just name or his news. And when i watched, everything changed.
The male lead give his charismatic aura and how he acting was so well. And i love his hair when go to work. At that time like Jack-Jason-line hahahahaha
And i think it like melodrama that so sad genre. But, my finger just suddenly click on Youtube and watch the first episode.
What's my impression? I think(again) it's good. Simply love story. Also there are comedy and sad genre on it. The scene that make i flutters when the ending of each episode. As always. It's totally make me wanna watch the next episode until end.
End of review, cause i wanna watch the next episode. I recommend you this drama, gorgeous!
.
.
.
.
See ya at all!*lovefromHaNaplusWon



No comments:
Post a Comment